Video driver update for VAIO PCG-FX-401/405 (Windows XP).
- Prepare a new folder in theC:\directory to place the file downloaded from the web - Name itDownloadfolder.
- Download theVideo Driver (upgrade)file and save it inC:\Download.
- When the download has completed, right-click theVCS_ati_613105779.exefile , and then selectPropertiesfrom the shortcut menu. Check the size of the file: if the size is not the same, delete the file and try to download it again.
How to update the driver:
- Before you start the driver installation, make sure you are logged on to your VAIO using the administrator account.
- Browse toC:\Download.
- Double-click theVCS_ati_613105779.exefile. TheWinZip Self-Extractorprogram opens.
- In theUnzip to folderfield, typeC:\Download.
- WinZip indicates that 244 file(s) were unzipped successfully - Click OK and then clickCloseto exit theWinZipprogram.
- Double-click the Setup.exe file withinC:\Download- This starts theATI Windows XP Driver Setupwizard.
- ClickNextto continue.
- ClickYesto accept theSoftware License Agreement.
- WhenSetuphas finished copying files to your computer, selectYes, I want to restart my computer now.
The driver version188.8.131.5279fixes the following problems discovered with the preinstalled driver version:
- SettingDual displayfor the second default monitor, without connecting an external CRT monitor, generates an error message when accessing theSettingstab inDisplay Propertiesdialog box.
- The system cannot set Dual display after changing the monitor refresh screen.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 9 Mb
Data de lançamento