ATI Radeon IGP 345M Video Driver Version 22.214.171.12443-030602 for Windows XP.
This driver resolves the issue where running the "3D Text" screen saver continuously for more than 10 hours may cause Bluescreen.
1. Download the file 126.96.36.19943-030602.EXE to a download directory (please note this directory for reference)
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click 188.8.131.5243-030602.EXE to unzip it. The WinZip Self-Extractor program starts.
3. Click Unzip.
4. Click OK. Click Close to exit WinZip Self-Extractor.
5. The file will be extracted to C:\184.108.40.20643-030602. (But if you specified a different directory path in the Unzip to folder box, please note this directory for reference)
1. Exit all running applications
2. Go to [Control Panel] and double-click [Add or Remove Programs]
3. Select ATI Display Driver and click [Change/Remove]
4. Click Yes to remove the driver. If prompted to restart the computer, click No.
5. Select ATI Display Driver and click [Change/Remove]
6. The Wizard appears. Select Remove and click Next.
7. Click OK.
8. Click Finish to restart the computer.
9. A Found New Hardware Wizard appears when the computer has finished loading.
10. Click Cancel to close the Wizard.
11. Go to C:\220.127.116.1143-030602.
12. Double-click Setup.EXE.
13. The Wizard appears. Click Next.
14. Click Yes to accept the License Agreement.
15. Click Express: Recommended
16. Wait while Setup installs the new software
17. Click Finish. The computer restarts.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 15.68 Mb
Data de lançamento