The following describes how to download and update the video driver for theATI MOBILITY RAGE-M1 AGP version 5.0.2195.5036 (WHQL)- This is a new Windows 2000 video driver for the following VAIO models:
- Prepare a new folder in theC:\directory to place the file downloaded from the web - Name itDownload.
- Download theVideo Chip Driversfile into theDownloadfolder.
- When the download is complete, right-clickMy Computerand clickExplore. Once inWindows Explorer, click theViewmenu and clickDetails. Browse to the location of your file to check the size of it. If the driver size is the same, your download has been successfully completed, if the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download.
- Please make sure you are logged on as an administrator.
- Browse toC\Download.
- Double-click theVCS_ATI_5021955036.exefile - TheWinZip Self-Extractordialogue box is displayed.
- Replace the path that appears in theUnzip to folderfield withC:\Download- ClickUnzip.
- WinZip indicates that 244 file(s) have been unzipped successfully - Click OK.
- ClickCloseto exit theWinZipprogram.
- Double-click theSetupfile inC:\Download- TheATI Windows 2000 Driver Setup Wizardappears.
- ClickNextto continue.
- ClickYesto accept theLicence Agreement- Setup starts copying files to your VAIO.
- After Setup has finished copying files, aSetup Completewindow appears, prompting you to restart your VAIO.
- SelectYes, I want to restart my computer now.
- ClickFinishto restart your VAIO.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 8.9 Mb
Data de lançamento