Sony MPEG RealTime Encoder Board Driver Version 1.1.04.06020
This update driver resolves a number of issues that occur in Giga Pocket after the user upgrades to Windows XP SP2.
Download and Update Instructions
1. Download SODMPG-00829002-UN.exeand save it to a download directory
2. Go the download directory, double-click SODMPG-00829002-UN.exe.
3. The InstallShiled wizard will extract the driver to the directory C:\Udpate
4. Click Finish to close the wizard.
5. Open Device Manager: click Start- right-Click My Computer - click Properties- Hardware - Device Manager
6. Expand "Sound, video and game controllers"
7. Right-click the "Sony MPEG RealTime encoder board" and choose Update Driver
8. In Windows XP SP2, the Update Wizard will prompt to connect to the Windows Update
9. Select "No, not this time" and click Next
11. Select "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)" and click Next.
12. Select "Search for the best driver in theses locations" and check "Include this location in the search"
13. Click Browse and select the C:\Update directory
14. Click OK and click Next
15. Wait while the Wizard installs the software
16. Click Finish.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 496.33 Kb
Data de lançamento