This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the SODOTH-00224384-0042.EXE program.
1. Download the SODOTH-00224384-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SODOTH-00224384-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
3. At the "User Account Control" window, click the "Yes" button.
4. If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
5. At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for the installation and click the "Next" button.
6. At the "Welcome to Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device Setup Program" window, click the "Next" button.
7. Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
8. At the "Finish" screen, click the "Finish" button.
The installation of the Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device is completed.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 64 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 1.73 Mb
Data de lançamento