Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, Version 7.44.421.2011 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
*** The Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller is for the yellow bang showed as a name "Ethernet Controller" in Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the REDETH-00251322-0042.EXE program.
- Download the REDETH-00251322-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the REDETH-00251322-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click the "Yes" button.
- If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for the installation and click the "Next" button
- At the "Welcome to Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Setup Program" window, click the "Next" button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "Finish" screen, click the "Finish" button.
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click the "OK" button to restart the system
The installation of the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller is completed.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 64 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 1.93 Mb
Data de lançamento