BIOS Update R0061G0
This update improves following items :
- Improvement of Power Management of Pentium-M Processor.
- Improvement of Resuming form Standby/Hibernation.
Important notice before starting the update : Please read carefully
Before starting, be sure the notebook is running from AC power. Do not stop the BIOS update procedure while in progress. Not following any of the above, could severely damage your system!!
1. Download the fileR0061G0.exe, and save it to a download directory.
2. Go the download directory, and double-click R0061G0.exe. WinZip Self-Extractor program starts.
3. Click Unzip. The file will be extracted to a new directory C:\R0061G0.
4. Click Close to exit WinZip Self-Extractor program.
You need to download and install WinPhlash 1.3. This program is available on VAIO-Link website.
1. Close all running applications.
2. Start WinPhlash program from the Start menu.
3. Click Browse. Specify the directory C:\R0061G0
4. Select the fileR0061G0.WPH. Click Open.
5. Click Flash BIOS. Click OK.
6. Wait while BIOS is being updated.PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT THE PROCESS!
7. Click Shutdown. The computer shuts down.
8. Turn on the computer.
9. At the black VAIO screen, press F2 key to display the BIOS screen.
10. Press F9 key to load default configurations. "Yes" is highlighted. Press Enter.
11. Press F10 key to save changes and exit. "Yes" is highlighted. Press Enter.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 532 Kb
Data de lançamento