The following describes how to download and install theSony PI driverupdate version 6.05.07140-000809 for the VAIO models PCG-F104K & PCG-FX212 (German only) with Windows 2000 preinstalled.
- PCG-FX212 GER
- Prepare a new folder in theC:\directory to place the file downloaded from the web - Name itDownload.
- Download theSony Programmable I/O Controlfile into theDownloadfolder.
- When the download is complete, right-clickMy Computerand clickExplore. Once inWindows Explorer, click theViewmenu and clickDetails. Browse to the location of your file to check the size of it. If the driver size is the same, your download has been successfully completed, if the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download.
- Extract the contents of the downloadedPIS_sny_60507140000809.exefile into the download folder
- Please make sure you are logged on as an administrator.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-clickSony Programmable I/O Control Deviceto open the properties.
- Select theDriverstab and clickUpdate driver.
- SelectSearch for a suitable driver for my deviceand clickNext.
- Clear the check box in front ofFloppy Disk DriveandCD-ROM Drive.
- SelectSpecify a Location.
- ClickBrowseand point toC:\Download\
- ClickOpenand then OK.
- ClickFinishand then restart your VAIO.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 119 Kb
Data de lançamento