BIOS Update R0034N3What is this?
BIOS stands for Basic Input/Output System.
It refers to a piece of firmware which is run when powered on. Its primary functions are to identify and initiate component hardware, and to prepare the computer so that other programs can load.
Is this relevant for you?
It is generally recommended to install this update.
What does it fix?
This update resolves an issue where the system clock may stop or lose time.
How do I perform this update?
1. Make sure the computer is connected to the mains and exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
5. Click "Update" and wait while the system BIOS is being updated (DO NOT INTERRUPT THIS PROCESS!)
6. Click "OK" when the installation is completed .
7. The computer will automatically shut down.
8. Wait a few seconds before restarting the computer.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 1.05 Mb
Data de lançamento