Intel Graphics Controller Driver Version 18.104.22.16879d for Microsoft Windows XP
This driver is to be installed on the VAIO notebooks listed below.
This update resolves the following issues:
- Display sometimes flashes or get corrupted
- Unable to change refresh rate in dual-display mode
Download and Installation
1. DownloadINDVID-00770903-UN.exeand save it to a download directory
2. Go the download directory and double-click INDVID-00770903-UN.exe to extract it.
3. The package will be extracted to the directoryC:\Update\INDVID-00770903
4. Open Device Manager (click -> right-click My Computer -> click Properties -> Hardware -> Device Manager)
5. Expand Display adapters
6. Right-click one of the entries named "Intel® 82852/82855 GM/GMF Graphics Controller"
7. Choose Update Driver
8. Select "No, no this time" and click Next
9. Select Install from a list or specific location (advanced) and click Next
10. Select Search for the best driver in these locations and click Include this location in the search
11. Click Browse and select the directoryC:\Update\INDVID-00770903
12. Click OK and click Next
13. Wait while the wizard updates the new software
14. Click Finish.
15. Click Yes to restart the computer
16. The driver installation is complete when the computer has restarted
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 5.41 Mb
Data de lançamento