Intel SATA Driver Registry Patch, Version 101103 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Intel SATA Driver Registry Patch for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the INDOTH-00231604-0042.EXE program.
- Download the INDOTH-00231604-0042.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the zip file. Next, double-click the INDOTH-00231604-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At "User Account Control" click "Yes"
- At "Select Country" please select the country you want for this installation and click "Next"
- At the "Intel SATA Driver Registry Patch for Microsoft® Windows® 7" and click "Next".
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
- If "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen pops up click "This program installed correctly"
If either a "Severe" error or "Software Status" message box appears, please check the list ofKnown Issues and Limitations.
The installation of the Intel SATA Driver Registry Patch is completed.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 / 64 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 966.17 Kb
Data de lançamento