Intel Chipset Driver, Version 126.96.36.1996 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the INDCHI-00242608-0042.EXE program.
- Download the INDCH_00242608_0042.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the zip file. Next, double-click the exe file to begin the installation.
- Click the "Yes" button on the "User Account Control" window.
- If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for the installation and click the "Next" button.
- At the "Welcome to Intel Chipset Driver Setup Program" window, click the "Next" button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click the "OK" button to restart the system.
The installation of the Intel Chipset Driver is completed.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 64 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 3.41 Mb
Data de lançamento