Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) - 188.8.131.5296
What is this?
This is an updated graphics driver.
What does it fix?
Addition of support for new premium content playback.
- Download the updated driver.
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a Program
- Select "NVIDIA Drivers", and click the Uninstall/Change button
- When asked which Components to uninstall, select the 1st option: Remove all NVIDIA drivers, including Display.
- Click on Next / OK / Go to finish the uninstallation.
- Reboot the VAIO.
- Locate the downloaded file in the location you specified, and double-click it.
- Select to install both the Display and the HD Audio driver.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software, and follow the instructions.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 49.22 Mb
Data de lançamento