BD-Combo Drive UJ140A Firmware - 1.11What is this?
A firmware is a small computer program which is embedded in a hardware device.
It typically resides on a microchip. The advantage of such a chip is that it can be updated in order to cope with new technical developments or to solve certain issues.
What does it fix?
Writing to 6x media may give issues.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000208273.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, shut down the VAIO completely before starting again.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 / 64 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 1.76 Mb
Data de lançamento