Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) 220.127.116.1122
What is this?
This is an updated graphics driver
Is this relevant for you?
This is a recommended update, as it fixes some video playback issues.
What does it fix?
When DV-AVI is played by Windows Media Player or Media Centre, the upper half of the content is stretched to full size.
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- Click the Windows Orb, Right-click on My Computer, and select Manage
- Click on Device Manager
- In Display Adapters, Uninstall the currently installed version of the nVidia graphics adapter.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000162841.exe to run it.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 61.24 Mb
Data de lançamento