Firmware Update for Pioneer DVD120 (DVD Drive)
This program will update Firmware on the following VAIO Desktop models running Windows XP:
This Firmware update will solve the following issues:
- The readability of CD-RW media is improved.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Do not shutdown the unit while the Firmware update procedure is in progress.
- Do not stop the Firmware update procedure while the procedure is in progress.
- Not following any of the above, could severely damage your system !!
Download the Upgrade:
- Double clickPioneer DVD120.
- Select a folder, where the file(DVD120_FW120.exe) will be saved to, for exampleC:\Pioneer DVD120.
- Open the Windows Explorer and go to the following folder:C:\Pioneer DVD120.
- The dialog box which specifies the place to install is displayed. This place should be: C:\DVD120VZ\FW120.
- ClickInstall -TheFirmware Upgrade Utilitywill start.
- A screen will appear : 1 target device(s) is found. Do you want to upgrade all drives?
- Click theYesbutton - This will start the upgrade process.
- Please do not turn off the computer until the upgrade is completed.
- When the process ends a screen will appear : Upgrade operation is completed.
- ClickOKto finish.
How to identify the new version?
- Use the update tool to identify the new version.
- Go to the following folder:C:\Pioneer DVD120
- Double-click the update tool:DVD120_FW120.exe
- Run the update procedure.
- If the drive is already updated to new firmware, the tool displays the message0drive(s) have been updated succesfully.
- In the black pop-up window, you can see the version of the firmware behind Current Revision>> PIONEER DVD-ROM DVD-120R1.202003/02/03.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 255 Kb
Data de lançamento