Windows 2000 drivers for the PCGA-CD51 or PCGA-CD51A external CD-ROM drive
- Driver update for Sony VAIO notebook computers:
This update program allows you to install the appropriate driver supporting Windows 2000. Please follow the instructions carefully to avoid any problem during the downloading and installation process.
- Download instruction
- Create a new folder to place the file downloaded from the web. Name itDownload.
- Download theCD-Rom Drivers (Standard)file into theDownloadfolder
- When the download is complete - ClickStart, point toProgramsand clickWindows Explorer.
- ClickViewand selectDetailsto check the size of the driver - If the size is the same, your downloading was successfully completed.
- If the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and proceed with the download again.
- TheCDD_std_sny_11002.exe(69KB) file you have downloaded is a self extracting file.
- UseWindows Explorerto find theCDD_std_sny_11002.exefile.
- Double-click theCDD_std_sny_11002.exe(69KB) icon, aWinZip Self-Extractordialogue box will appear.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure thatdirectory to extracttext box showsC:\Downloadon the display.
- Click OK.
- The file opens on the extracted folder.
- Driver update instruction
After downloading the driver, follow the instructions below to update Windows:
- Close all open applications.
- Insert the CD-ROM PCMCIA card into the PCMCIA slot.
- ClickStart, point toSettings, and then clickControl Panel.
- Double-click theSystemicon , click theHardwaretab, and then clickDeviceManager.
- Double-clickIDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
- Double-clickATAPI CD-ROM Interface Card.
- Select theDrivertab and then clickUpdate Driver.
- SelectSearch for the suitable driver for my device (recommended).
- SelectSpecify a location, then clickNext.
- Typec:\downloadin theCopy manufacturers files fromfield, then click OK.
- When copying is finished, clickFinish.
- Confirm the system settings as follows:
- When the CD-ROM drive is connected to the computer after installing the driver, clickStart, point toSettings, and then clickControl Panel.
- Double- click theSystemicon , under theHardwaretab, clickDeviceManagerand then double-clickSCSIcontrollers.
- Double-clickSony 16Bit ATAPI PC Card
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 69 Kb
Data de lançamento