Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter, Version 126.96.36.199 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the AHDBLT-00251305-0042.exe program.
- AHDBLT-00251305-0042.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the AHDBLT-00251305-0042.exe file to begin the installation.
- At “User Account Control”, click “Yes”
- If the “Select Language” window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the “OK” button.
- At the “Select Country” screen, select the country for the installation and click the “Next” button.
- At the Welcome to Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter Setup Program" window , click “Next”.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
- At “This system must be restarted to complete the installation” and click “OK” to restart the computer
The installation of the Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter is completed.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 64 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 121.33 Mb
Data de lançamento