The following describes how to download and install the audio driver update Yamaha DS-XG version 5.12.01.2229 on the VAIO models PCG-F104K and PCG-FX212 (German only) with Windows 2000 preinstalled.
PCG-FX212 (German only)
- Prepare a new folder in theC:\directory to place the file downloaded from our web site - Name itDownloadfolder.
- Download theAudio Chip Driversfile for your VAIO model into theDownloadfolder.
- When the download is complete, right-clickMy Computerand clickExplore. Once inWindows Explorer, click theViewmenu and clickDetails. Browse to the location of your file to check the size of it. If the driver size is the same, your download has been successfully completed, if the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded file into the download folder.
- Please make sure you are logged on as an administrator.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-clickSound Video and Game Controllers.
- Double-clickYamaha DS-XG PCI Audio CODEC(WDM)to open the properties.
- Select theDriverstab and clickUpdate driver.
- SelectDisplay a list of the known drivers…and clickNext.
- ClickHave Disk.
- ClickBrowseand point toC:\Download\.
- ClickOpenand click OK.
- SelectYamaha DS-XG PCI Audio CODEC(WDM)and clickNext.
- ClickYeswhen theUpdate Drivermessage is displayed.
- ClickNextto finish the installation and restart you VAIO.
Informações sobre o ficheiro
Nome do ficheiro
Arquitetura do ficheiro
- 32 bit
Tamanho do ficheiro
- 3.47 Mb
Data de lançamento